Idaho Behavioral Health is a full service outpatient and treatment health clinic agency focused on providing quality behavioral health services. We have offices located in Boise, Mountain Home, Caldwell, and Emmett.
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Telehealth Medication Management for Rural Areas
- Targeted Case Management
- Psychological Testing
- Community Based Rehabilitation Services
- Peer Support
- To Provide High Quality Services
- To Utilize Outcome Measurements to Improve Our Services
- To Build Programs that are Sustainable and Contribute to the Overall Good of the Community
- To Promote Professional Development
- Respect: All people deserve to be treated with dignity, respect and kindness.
- Integrity : We hold ourselves and our staff to the highest ethical standards.
- Teamwork: We believe a team approach is the only way to provide you with quality and comprehensive behavioral health services.
- Excellence: We strive to be the best in all we do and take our commitment to quality seriously.
Quality of Services: